Minister of Assimilation
Norwin Christian Church (NCC) is seeking a Minister of Assimilation to work alongside our leadership and staff (preaching minister, youth minister and education director). We are situated within one of Pennsylvania’s growing areas, Westmoreland County, which offers incredible opportunities to share the love of Christ with those in our community. We are blessed with modern facilities and technologies that allow us to serve a congregation of about 500. Please feel free to visit our website at www.norwinchristianchurch.com for more information about our congregation.
- Four-year degree in ministry
- Preferred five or more years of experience in ministry
- Preferred to have either of the following:
- At least three years of experience overseeing multiple small groups simultaneously and growing leaders for new groups
- At least three years of experience in helping new and uninvolved church members become active, growing members of the congregation
- Familiarity with Elexio or similar church management software
- Demonstrated organizational skills in vocational ministry
- Outgoing and energetic
- Experience providing counseling
- Lead the development and growth of a strong small group ministry fostering community involvement and spiritual growth.
- Oversee the development and growth of our ministry teams (examples: Activities, Hospitality, Building and Grounds) to foster community involvement and spiritual growth.
- Implement and encourage other approaches to assimilation as needed.
- Utilize Elexio church software in organizing congregational information and in communicating to the staff and leadership.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling as needed.
We are seeking a motivated team player who, with a spirit of humility, has a desire to see people grow in their walk with God. If you are such an individual, please send your resume, references, and contact information to us at Norwin Christian Church, 9610 Barnes Lake Road, North Huntingdon, PA 15462 Attention: Terry Erwin or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.