Sunnyside Christian Church is accepting applications for Student Pastor. SCC is an established, thriving church with a weekend attendance of 750 in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado at the base of Pikes Peak in the Rocky Mountains. Worship is contemporary that seeks to honor God and engage worshipers each time we gather. Visit our website at www.sunnysidechristian.com for more information.
This is a full-time position ministering to Middle School and High School students. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all actions within the Student Ministry department.
- Teach and disciple youth by using prepared curriculum or creating new, Bible-based lessons as needed.
- Engage with parents, schools, and organizations relevant to the youth within this ministry as needed.
- Plan and lead dynamic youth group activities.
- Direct and coordinate student participation in periodic service events and missions trips.
- Recruit, train, and supervise Youth Coaches and other volunteers for service within the Student Ministry.
- Integrate Student Ministry efforts with all other ministries at Sunnyside.
Preferred candidates will be Bible college graduates with 3 – 5 years leadership experience in student ministry. Salary consideration is commensurate with experience. Please e-mail résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Sunnyside Christian Church, ATTN: Student Pastor Search Committee, 2025 N. Murray Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80915. We will conduct background checks on finalists.